Thursday, March 01, 2007

We went for a walk earlier this afternoon. It was spontaneous and we all enjoyed it. I am so bored of sitting in front of the computer all the time and nothing interesting on television either. Imagine, having over 250 channels on cable and nothing to watch? I missed my SKY+ !!!
Since cancelling my subscription with SKY and waiting for V+ to arrive, I just don't enjoy watching TV anymore. I used to be able to record two channels at the same time and watch them in the afternoon when Alex naps. All my favourite shows seems to clash and we can only watch one channel - one of us has to compromise. Worst of all, we cannot skip commercials or pause live tv when we felt like "spending a penny" or have a "cuppa". It's the end of the world!!!
Walking IS good we discovered and we will continue to do this every afternoon unless the weather forbids.

No comments: