Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today is a good day.
The morning started with a call from Caroline, the SENCO in charge of Alex's case. She had great news for us and I was in tears after that. The Government funding to assist Alex's development has been approved. They will be paying for a tutor to assist with his speech - 5 hours a week. I am so grateful and will send a Thank you card to Caroline for speeding up the process.
Secondly, Alex peed in the pot three times today!!!! Yippee........... I hope this will continue and be dry by next week. Everybody .... fingers cross for me please.
Finally, my V+ has arrived! I can now record and pause live TV. Record three channels at the same time and watch it when I have time. I can pause the news when I have to attend to my two men and not miss my daily dose of news. I missed that so much. I felt so out of touch with the world and had to buy newspapers - just to catch up. Well, ta-ta newspapers and welcome V+.

No comments: