Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's Mother's Day today!!!

We celebrate Mother's Day earlier in UK and normally a few weeks before Easter. Not much happened today coz I made sure I didn't do much (ha ha ha). Alex came to my room at 3am this morning and hijacked my side of the bed. It was cold in his room so, he needed a cuddle and some company. I could not sleep with this little human compass next to me. Both Jeremy and I sleeps at a North/South angle but our little minky chose to sleep at an East/West angle. So, I grabbed my pillow and slept on his bed instead. There goes, an early morning of musical bed!

Then came 9am and something sharp poking my face. My little Alex presented a Mother's Day card to me with a smile. I took the card and gave him a cuddle .... his smile .... they just melt any heart. His Dad, stood by his side giving me this huge grin and you knew he is up to no good. But he didn't. He was an Angel .... doing a whole lot of laundry for me. Looking at the pile of laundry, I just could not believe how much Alex could go through in a few days. Just his lot takes up two loads and I did one load just three days back.

Jeremy's mum and dad came over and I made a light lunch for us all. Alex was just so happy to see them that he giggled and laugh the whole afternoon. His grandparents don't think there is anything wrong with Alex. They would probably think that his poo smelt like roses too (ha ha ha). His grandad sworn that he heard him say "Alex" when they asked him his name.

They left at 3pm and Alex went for his nap, leaving just Jeremy and me with a cuppa watching recorded series ..... V+ ..... Mankind's greatest invention!!!!

No comments: