Sunday, March 04, 2007

I felt so much better today. I could swear my mood is very much affected by the eclipse yesterday. I don't normally suffer from depression on a full moon but yesterday, it scared me a bit. I am glad this eclipse only happens once every six years. The next time I am going to feel like that will be in 2013 and Alex will be nine years old (I might not be able to keep him quiet by then).
This is Jeremy, the love of my life - picking up his guitar to chill out for the first time since ..... don't know when. He loves his music but sadly he doesn't have much time to sit down and do what he likes best. Both Alex, me and the house gets most of his time.
When we first been together not that long ago, we used to fight quite a bit about his music. He spent most of his time in front of the computer editing his music and get frustrated because the software was not doing what he wants it to do. He got into a bloody mood and me, being pregnant, hormonal, emotional - felt neglected because he spends eternity upstairs. And then came the ultimatum - either me or your music!!! Me of course but looking back, I felt quite bad now coz it isn't fair to ask him to make a choice.
So there goes, when a woman is in a bloody mood, no matter how understanding and wise they may seem on normal days - they sometimes do irrational stuff on full moon or you know when.

No comments: