Saturday, March 10, 2007

I was so tired last night that I didn't have the energy to blog.

Jeremy and I went shopping yesterday while Alex was in nursery. We went to Oracle, Reading to get some books and music CD for Alex. I got him a Jojo Circus CD to be played in the car when we go out together. He has been listening to our music all the time and it's about time that we let him have his say. It didn't seem that long ago that my niece Erin was his age. I was still in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia then - Erin and Adrinna came back to visit us during Chinese New Year and I used to take them every where in my little red car (photo). Erin will insist that we put her Barney CD on every time we go for a ride. So cute ...........

Alex liked his books and I was really impressed with the things he knew. Although, he could not speak (yet) he could identify shapes and colours. He also laughed at the way I say "Triangle". Every time I said the word, he giggled so much that he almost choked. No word could describe how happy and proud I was that my son enjoys himself learning.

When I went to collect him from nursery, Kelly told me that he has a good friend - a girl name Pippa. She will hold his hands and do stuff for him - she takes care of him. They had to use marker pens to draw yesterday and Alex could not open the cap, he passed the pen to the other children and they open the cap for him. He will take the pen from them and continue with his drawings, Kelly found it extremely amusing. He also waved for the first time to Kelly when I asked him to (Alex doesn't wave goodbyes) I was elated.

1 comment:

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

Sally the camel ... I remember that song so well !