Friday, March 02, 2007

The phone rang this morning and as usual, I thought nothing of it until I heard Kate's voice over the other end. Kate, the Health Visitor that came to us yesterday told me the good news. There isn't a waiting list at the Margaret Wells-Furby Children's Resource and that Alex should be able to see someone right after Easter. I just can't believe my ears - I should really thank her properly for being so efficient. Many may say that she is just doing her job but I say, she is doing a hell of a job. I feel much much better now and can't wait to see what's next.

1 comment:

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

Yes - Kate is just doing her job but she's doing it properly and with dedication it would seem. She obviously knows how important this is to you, and other families, so she makes a point of being efficient. There are so few people around who are like that.