Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sorry folks, haven't been well lately and nothing to update except snuffly nose and sleepless nights.

Any Hu ..... bit my tongue this afternoon and it's bruised at the tip. I could still feel the numbness and I cannot say words with ssssssss.......

Alex is having his nap at the moment .... he didn't want his nap at his usual time and was very playful until he could no longer open his eyes. I have a little peace until he wakes again in an hour.

Went and bought myself a recipe books for cakes, scones and flapjacks. Thought I'll try a little baking since my dearly beloved built the kitchen for me last winter. I always have this image in my mind - baking a cake with my Alex. He will have flour on his face and on the tip of his nose - I will hand him the spatula and he licks the icing off. Sounded a little like "Little House on the Prairie" right?

We were also thinking of buying another car and have been looking on Ebay for a bargain. Almost got one yesterday but should have known it's too good to be true. Turns out it was a Cat D insurance write-off.

We have been sharing a car up till now as Alex is going to school three days a week. On days when Jeremy works early, we all including Alex had to wake up at 5am and drop Daddy at work and then Alex at nursery. By 10am, Alex would be so tired that he gets moody .... not a productive day for him. So, we decided to take part of the holiday fund to buy a small car for Jeremy.

So, no holidays this year and keep hoping that I will strike the lottery. I don't need a million just £250,000 would do!!!!

No comments: