Monday, December 24, 2007

What a Lucky Boy!

Our front door bell has been rather busy today. A few of our neighbours came by with presents for Alex. All in all, he had five presents from the neighbours, about ten from his grandparents, aunty, cousin and our friends.

Each time we open the front door, Alex would peep out and say "Hi" in his own little way, the hand flapping with excitement and the sweetest smile you've ever seen followed by a "Bye bye" when we are about to close the door. Once indoor, he would hold the present and shake it. He wanted to open them but I said only on Christmas Day and he just leave it as that.

One thing about Alex is he is very good with instructions. When I take him anywhere, he is so well behaved that many people commented on how good he is. It makes me really proud of him.

He doesn't understand what Christmas is yet but I think by next year, he will. By then, we will have to hide all the presents from us until Christmas Eve. I just hope I can make Christmas as magical for Alex as it can be for many children.

I love Christmas, not just because it's my birthday (wink wink) but because, it's the time of the year when family reunites.

Merry Christmas Everyone and I hope Christmas will be "Magical" for you and your family as it has been for me.

No comments: