Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It's still raining out there!

I seemed to have lost my energy for everything. I am supposed to get all excited about decorating the Christmas tree .... blah ... I feel yuck all over.

We had the Christmas tree down from the attic and it's now at the corner of the room. Jeremy's put the lights on but I haven't the mood nor the energy to decorate it. I had this fancy idea a few days ago to decorate it with Jem and Alex - then we take turns to film it on video and make a music video of the event.

This grey sky and yucky weather is taking all the fun out of a person. It's neither cold nor warm - it's one of those in-betweens where you can't wear the nice winter clothing nor the smart autumn coats. Urghhhh I want to scream!

Anyway, I am sure something good will come out of this - just like everything else. Remember my dodgy stomach episode two weeks ago ... and the cough? Well, the good thing is .... I lost one dress size and I kinda like it and will keep it that way.

I think I may have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) - growing up in a country with plenty of sunshine, we tend to take things for granted. Boy, if I really do have SAD, I am glad I am not in Sweden or Norway. I wouldn't have survived.

Talking about Sweden, I quite like the country. Been to Gottenburg once with my ex for one day I think .... and visited museums and walk about town. I didn't have many picture of that trip or any trip that I have been with my ex. He is a trained photographer and all he is ever interested in was taking photos of landscapes and everything else but human! We always have fights over it and I cannot say I enjoyed any one holiday with him. We've been to quite a few countries in Europe but no pictures. He brought his camera but no us in any of the photos. It's like that chapter of my life with him doesn't exist.

I am sure it's not easy on him as well - we are both very different people. I used to believe that opposites attracts .... yeah right ... only magnets do but .... relationships ... it is better to be "samey" because you want to enjoy things together as a couple and not fight each other all your life. It's OK to have an argument every now and then but fighting every time we go for a holiday? It's exhausting!

So glad that Jeremy and I don't have this problem and I hope my past have taught me something.

No comments: