Tuesday, December 25, 2007

No White Christmas.

I woke up to a wet and dark Christmas morning. I am 38 ...... I don't feel any different.

Still laying in bed is my sweet little boy, half smiling half sleeping.

Alright then! We can't resist, we opened all the presents last night.

It started with me telling Alex to go nap and when he wakes up, daddy will be home and he can open "one" present. Then one turned to two and then ....... you do the maths.

Jeremy is working today, so if we don't open the presents last night, we will have to wait till tonight when Christmas would almost be over.

What did I get for my Birthday? Well, I had my early birthday present from Jeremy when we went to America - a laptop. We decided not to get each other anything because we spent quite a bit for our holidays. But, I had a pleasant surprise last night - "Alex" got me a Michael Buble CD for Christmas and a Piers Morgan's book for my birthday. How did my son know that mummy will love them?

OK, what did Alex get?

  • Radio controlled cars from neighbours,
  • radio controlled Crane from neighbour (massive),
  • cars, more cars from neighbours,
  • books, crayons and puzzles from aunt Elaine and aunt Viv (my ex's aunts and now my friends),
  • pirate ship from aunt Adrinna,
  • train set and aquarium from auntie Sue (Jeremy's sister),
  • chocolate from neighbour,
  • marble run from aunt Rebecca (mummy's friend),
  • books from aunt June (my cousin),
  • shoes, guitar and books from Grandma and Grandpa,
  • clothes from Grandma Alice and Neville.

The whole lounge is full of cars and Alex's favourite part was tearing the papers off. He had so much fun tearing and seem to be addicted to it. One after the other and the grin on his face makes us laugh so much.

We kept a few of our presents wrapped under the tree to be opened tonight. These are from mummy and daddy.

No comments: