Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My little shopper.

There is a Tesco Express next to Alex's nursery. I went to fetch Alex and popped into Tesco with him on our way home. I just need to get one item for a quick lunch - I gave him the tub of egg mayo and asked him to give it to the cashier. He walked confidently to the counter and then gave it to the man. I then hand him a pound coin and asked him to pay the man - he took the coin from me and handed it to the cashier. You should see the look on his face - he was so proud of himself and I of course could not stop beaming.

That's another achievement - another day.

1 comment:

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

That's it - you've done it now. You've introduced Alex to the world of money. There's no going back. Within a week he'll be demanding pocket money and a clothing allowance. ;-)