Sunday, May 13, 2007

A message to all the mums I know.

May this day remind you how great and wonderful you are.

I am a daughter, a sister, a friend and a mother.

I am most grateful to my mother for giving me life, a wonderful childhood and unconditional love. You are always there for me when I need you and I promise I will do the same for my son.

I am grateful to have three wonderful sisters, each a fantastic mum without a doubt. Great with advices and there for me when I need a friend to talk to.

I am grateful to have friends with children of their own - constantly giving me encouragements and support in their own wonderful way.

Most of all, each and everyday - I am grateful to have a wonderful and loving son who brings me the kind of joy and laughter that no one can.

To my mother, sisters and friends - Happy Mother's Day ....

No comments: