Sunday, May 20, 2007

A mother could not be prouder



Oh My God!!!
.
.
We went to Chessington World of Adventure today.
Alex had so much fun and we were both very very proud of him. He went to all the rides that he could go on and wanted more.
I took him to this ride (picture) and he was so scared ... not because of the ride but the people screaming behind us. I could not feel any fear because I was protecting my son all the while. It's quite funny how maternal instinct work .... mothers could do anything to protect their young. If Alex wasn't with me, I would have p...... myself .... ha ha ha
Anyway, we went into the Tomb Blaster with him and there were laser and strobe lights inside (we didn't know what it was - we decided to try everything). Whilst in the ride, we were so afraid that the lights would affect Alex but he came out looking nonchalant.
How our son surprise us with his courage and he actually smiled after a few rides. He wanted to go on the Dragon Boat again after coming out with his dad ... wet and all smiley. The queue was too long and we didn't bother to go again. Mummy is definitely a coward, didn't want to get wet and sent Daddy to the ride with Alex instead.
All in all, we had a great day and would do it again.

No comments: