Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's still hard to accept the diagnosis.

Normally, I am a very positive person. I feel sad for a while and then I put myself on first gear, then shortly second, third and so on.

But this time, I felt really really sad. I felt empty and tired. I am not angry nor am I asking "why is it happening to us?" Why not? What makes us different from others who are in the same situation? Do they deserved it more than we do? Of course not! No one deserved this but I believe everything happened for a reason.

My friend, Penny said this to me today, "when God closes a window, he opens a door". It's very comforting and I believe that too.

There is a lesson in everything and perhaps, I have a mission - I am not sure what? But I am sure there is something that I had to do.

I will have to be strong for my family but let me mope for a few days and make sense of things. I am sure I will be like my old self, get up and go - not looking back and embrace the future.

No comments: