Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Took Alex shopping with Alice (my ex's mother) at Camberley.

I haven't been there since Alex was born. I used to go there a lot with Alice years ago - when I was still married to Andrew. Alex adores her and she in return. Had lunch and then went to a petting zoo at Yateley.

This is the first time that Alex got so close to farm animals like pot bellied piglets, llamas, goats, cockerels, ducks and goslings. He was a little scared at the beginning when the piglets were crying for attention but when we were about to leave, he went reluctantly. Those piglets can really oink and they are loud and not to mention ugly. We enjoyed our one mile walk around the lakes and Alex did really well. He walked with us and kept pointing at things - I don't know what, but I had to guess and say words like trees, sky, wind etc. He could be just pointing randomly as he only recently mastered the art of pointing and communicating.

He missed his nap again but went to sleep at eight.

No comments: