Sunday, April 29, 2007

The new routine for Alex may be great for him but there's a lot of get used to for me. I am finding it a little hard to handle at the moment.

When Alex is not at school, I had to find a whole lot more of activities to fill his day and I am not getting any of my stuff done. I wanted to restart my course but I don't get the chance to even sit in front of the computer for two minutes before I hear a little footstep coming my way. He will point at anything in all directions.

He woke up at 4:00am this morning and then went back to sleep an hour later. He woke up at 7:00am and played with his toys while I sleep. As soon as he finished his breakfast, he wanted to go out and play in the garden. Half an hour on the swing, slide and walk about the garden, he wanted me to set up his new train set. Insist that I play along with him and refused to let me do my housework. After lunch, he was so tired that I let him nap for an hour.

As soon as he wakes up, he wanted to go out again. I took him to Lily Hill Park, just across the road and we spent some quality time together. After that, he refused to go home - he wanted a ride in the car and I had to take him to another park near his nursery.

Got home, cooked dinner and fed Alex. Jeremy came home at 7:40pm and when he saw his dad's car in the driveway, he said "da da da da". Gave Alex his shower and I am beat ......

Jeremy had to tuck him in and seriously, I have no energy...... I am not sure if I can last another day.

No comments: