Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bright and Sunny with a touch of breeze.

We woke up early this morning, had breakfast and went to Blackbushe Sunday Market. It has been almost six years since I've last been.

Time changes everything but Blackbushe is still the same with most of the same traders and a few more. It was busy but the weather was fantastic - sunny and warm.

I used to go there with my ex and we will walk around the market (not buying most of the time) - our first stop was a stall selling Chinese food. I loved the spicy stir-fried noodles and would eat while walking around the market. We will walk from row to row starting from the left till we finished at the other end. Most of the stalls sell the same things anyway and I suspect they run by the same family.

I forgot where the Chinese stall was and we settled for hot dog and "Padthai". Soon after we finished our Thai noodle, I saw the stall and then I realised we didn't have the stomach for it.

Well, there's always next time. Alex enjoyed the walk and so did Jeremy but we had to go as Alex was suffering. He had a bad case of allergy - watery eyes and stuffy nose.

We then went to Jeremy's parents and had Sunday lunch. Enjoyed the sun in the garden and went straight home for Alex's nap time.

Conclusion: a good day overall and we are starting to enjoy the outdoor as a family.

No comments: