Friday, April 20, 2007

I have been so efficient today. Maybe it's because the dark cloud that hung over my head for the past few months have slowly disappeared.

I did the laundry, fold the laundry, vacuum the house, baked a batch of muffins and a loaf of Banana and Walnut Tea Loaf. All these while Alex was in nursery.

More progress, yeah .....
Katrina did the handover when I picked Alex up from nursery. She said he played with one of the children this morning - he is interacting with them. I just cannot believe my ears and had to ask her to repeat. Caroline, the SENCO visited Alex today. She was really pleased with his progress and was impressed with the record keeping of Alex's progress.

No wonder the dark clouds above my head gradually disappears. I am so glad that there are so many help at hand and I am sure Alex's progress has much to do with the help he has been getting.

Adrinna rang today to find out about Alex's progress - she was really happy for us. I am grateful that I have family and friends who cared so much for us.

I will continue with my course work next week. It has been more than two months since I last submitted my assignments. The worries and heartache took a toll on my mental health and impossible to concentrate on my studies. The sun is shinning and no dark clouds above my head - there is no excuse not to continue with my studies now.

Can't wait till tomorrow - what will my little boy do next?

No comments: