Saturday, February 24, 2007

It's one of those days that you wished you could scream your lungs out. For no apparent reason of course. Even after I had my haircut, I still feel ..... there isn't a word for it.

For the first time in years since I threw a book at my ex, I haven't felt like this before. It's seems like I have a lot of anger in me and I have been trying to calm myself down all day.

Poor Jeremy came home from work today while I was cooking and went straight upstairs for a quick shower ready to go out again with me and Alex (we have been invited to Jenny's house for a potluck party). By the time I was done cooking, I got into the shower and discovered there were no hot water. I had to wash my hair in ice cold water, but I could also feel myself burning. I really wanted to scream and to make matter worse, he was trying to get Alex dressed and could not find a decent pair of trousers for him. He was going on and on about not finding one that I just could not control it any longer. I SNAPPED!!!! Felt like a total BIT*H after that - thank GOD he understood that I was actually suffering from PMS.

Rage is not a good feeling. I do not like feeling this way especially having to snap at anyone. I felt really bad now and just wished that I could make up to him in some way.

No comments: