Friday, February 23, 2007

Hair, hair, hair - all over the place. Drives me crazy especially after washing my hair. Hairs in the plughole, hairs on the floor, in the sink and not to mention take me ages just to dry them. I've had ENOUGH and I have decided to get rid of them. I'm doing a "Britney" and I don't care what Jeremy says!!! [Well, not to that extend anyway ;-)]

I woke up this morning and decided, I AM going to have a haircut. Sent Jeremy to work, fed Alex his breakfast, dropped him off at the nursery and off I went to Princess Square in Bracknell town centre to have my hair cut. It took Lucy, the hairstylist two hours to have them washed, cut and styled. I must say she did a fantabulous job. Since young, I have always been quite selective of whom should be allowed to cut my hair and I have finally found someone who can do a good job to keep them nice. Good job doesn't come cheap I can tell you. But, I think it's worth every penny - if Jeremy knows how much I spent today, he would have said "WHAT???? I can have my hair cut 5 times with THAT kind of money". Well, I am not going to tell him how much and he will not get it out from me for sure.

Talking about Britney, I somehow felt sorry for her and it's quite unfortunate that the media targetted her and made her look incompetent. Being rich has it's disadvantages and I am quite happy to have a roof over my head and food on the table. I have always been ambitious and materialistic, but since Alex - everything changed. I am quite contented to have my love ones by my side, to be healthy and happy. I am glad that Jeremy has the same view as me and we are really connected. Not a single day passed without me thanking my lucky star that I have found him (well, actually he found me - that's another story) and we are blessed with Alex.

It's coming to four years and I still have that butterfly effect everytime I see him. I can't help it, when we go out, I had to pinch his bottom and when he looks at me, he still gives me that wink.

We were just talking the other day, we have turned into one of those couples who could finish each others sentences and we are going to stop at that. NO matching jumpers on Christmas!!!

1 comment:

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

So let's see a picture of the new hairstyle? And, if Jeremy wants cheap haircuts you cannot beat Bangkok. I get mine done for little more than three quid - although the stylist's exact gender is something of a mystery. Even so, he/she does a great job.