Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Adrinna called this afternoon. She read my blog and had to call me to assure me that my son is normal. My only problem is having a stubborn little sod. My instinct agrees with her 100% but it's nice to hear it from someone else. Although, we are far apart - I know she is really close to me (if that make sense).

Good news!!! In fact it's great news!!! Joshua won three GOLD MEDALS for Gymnastics. I am just so very proud of him. There's always a lump in my throat when I think of my nieces and nephews, I can't help it!

Everytime I think of Josh, I always see him as the two year-old toddler walking with his hands tuck behind him (like a little old man). I went to Florida in 2001, both Josh and Adrinna came to meet me at Orlando Int. Airport. That image will always remain inside me. He was just so adorable in fact, sometimes Alex reminds me of Josh. They have a slight resemblance and can pass off as brothers.

Erin on the other hand, I cannot believe that she has grown so much. This picture was taken recently and my Erin will always be the one year-old who cried in my car because his cousin, Yujiro (then three) bit her on the leg because I said "Erin, can I bite your drumstick?" he took it literally.

Everyone of my nieces and nephews has a special place in my heart. That's why, when I hear how well they have done - I am just so proud of them.

No comments: