Sunday, February 25, 2007

I had a nightmare last night. It's a strange one as it's totally irrelevant to my current state of mind. I was sleeping on my bed with Jeremy on my side in the dream and someone (althought I couldn't see anyone there) was pulling my duvet away from me. I was holding onto my duvet for dear life and was trying to call out to Jeremy to help me pull the duvet back. I open my mouth but nothing came out and I could not wake Jeremy either and the only sound I could hear myself make was mmmmmm........ The next thing I knew was Jeremy calling my name asking what was wrong? And then I knew I had a nightmare.

I recently read an article in Reader's Digest about dreams. Dreams are a way for the subconscious to communicate with the conscious mind. Dreaming of something you're worried about, researchers say, is the brain's way of helping you rehearse for a disaster in case it occurs. I wonder if there is going to be a shortage of Duvet in the near future?

No comments: