Tuesday, January 01, 2008

You know it would be a good year with a start like this.

Alex peed in the toilet today - make that twice. Yeah .......

I was thinking of starting potty training again sometime next week but today's achievement is by chance. I was changing his nappy when I saw that he may need to pee, I asked him "Alex, do you want to pee?" he said "hmmm hmmm" meaning yes, so I put him on the toilet and he did his business. Wow, I was so excited that I called Jeremy at work to tell him. The ever practical Jeremy started to count the amount of money we will save without nappy.

Later, after he woke from his nap, I asked him again if he wanted to pee and again he said yes. I put him on the loo and he did it again. Twice! Yessssssssssss..........

What a happy new year!

No comments: