Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well, this is the last time I will write about poo and pee ;-)

Alex is officially potty trained. Dry during the day and will tell us when he wants to go.

No more Pampers yeah!

Potty trained in one week - not bad at all.

While filling in Alex's school admission application form two weeks ago, I was so worried that he would still be in nappy by the time he starts Reception class in 2009. Maybe this is one of the reasons that I am determined to get him trained.

I can hear the cash register sound in my head again ..... Ker Ching ...... the amount we save on nappies. I think I will use the money we save on music lesson for Alex.

I know he loves music but I am not sure which instrument would be easier for him to start with. I personally like piano or violin, but piano requires strong fingers. Alex may find it difficult because his fine motor movements are quite weak.

It's just a thought.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah for Alex!!!! Hip Hip Hooray. Keep up the awesome job. We love you!!!