Friday, January 11, 2008

I would NEVER have thought I'll do this.

I bought a child toilet seat (one of those that you fit on a standard toilet) yesterday from Mothercare. The reason behind ..... hygiene. I would never sit on public toilets unless I am really desperate for a number two. Even then, I would take time to lay at least two layers of toilet paper to cover the entire seat. I can't put my son on a dirty seat every time he needs to go?

Alex has been really good when we go out - he would tell me when he needed to go and even if he doesn't, I will ask him and take him to the toilet to avoid an accident. Buying the seat make so much sense and at the least, I know for sure that he is not sitting on a dirty toilet.

We started using the seat today and I can definitely say it's money well spent.

1 comment:

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

I think you can get disposable toilet seat covers - onces that are made of plastic and slip over public toilet seats to stop the spread of gems and other nasty things. They might be easier to carry around?