Sunday, January 06, 2008

Kaboom and Plop!

What an explosive day! ha ha ha

I saw him standing real still and asked if he wanted to pee, the usual "No" was the answer but I knew well that he needed to do something, scooped him up real fast and ran him up the loo.

As soon as he sat on the toilet, he had a grimace on his face ..... and then the loud explosion, a smell and then a plop.

Ker Ching ..... felt like I just won the Jackpot. Expecting a number one but I got a number one and two at the same time .... ha ha ha

You should see the sight of relief on his face .... he was not expecting this himself but he felt good doing it out of the nappy.

He had a few accidents throughout the day though when I was busy doing other things, just didn't catch him on time. I felt like a paranoid mum most of the time but I supposed most mum's gone through the same.

You won't appreciate your mum until you are one yourself. Think of those times when she had to clean after every accidents, every puke, everything that you cannot imagine yourself doing. My mum ? Multiply that by Five.

Well, mum .... thanks for everything.

1 comment:

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

I couldn't resist this one ... your blog has been full of crap and pee recently. ;-) Seriously though, it's great to hear about the progress you're making. I'll be back for a trip next month - would you like me to get some more of that seaweed snack?