Wednesday, January 23, 2008

There's a hole in my cake.

Alex is getting funnier every day. You can't help but admire his intelligence (ha ha ha).

I baked a cake today.

Alex loves my cakes and he waited patiently for the cake to cool. He kept pointing at the cake and say "err?" and I will say "you have to wait until the cake cool down". He will walk out of the kitchen and two minutes later, asking the same question again. This continued for at least 5 times.

Dinner's almost ready and I told him to wait until after dinner. He spotted the dinner candle on the window and asked me to give it to him. I thought he wanted to play with it and I gave it to him. He then look at me and pointed at the cake, then he looked at the candle and said "err?" I laughed and told him it's not a birthday cake and I will bake one for him next month for his birthday. He walked out of the kitchen with the candle.

While waiting for dinner to get ready, I went out to sit in the lounge watching a little TV. Then, I heard "Oh my god! There's a hole in the cake". I ran to the kitchen and there it was, a hole in the cake. Alex, still holding the candle gave me a smile.

It's just so funny. I had to give him a hug and just so proud of him.

No comments: