Friday, January 11, 2008

My sleeping Prince.

Alex had three adjustments so far and I can definitely see improvement in his sleeping pattern. He has been sleeping through the night since early this week. Going to bed at 7:00pm and waking around 6:00am to 7:00am.

He is also more social and emotional. He will say hello or bye without being prompted where previously, we had to ask him to. Only recently, he will cry when we say "No" to him and try to play the emotional card whereas, he would just accept a "no" in the past.

His imaginative play also improved (I bought him a set of toy toaster with teapot, cups, saucers and spoons) - he will put the cup to his mouth and pretend to drink. He will also stir with spoon as if he is mixing the drink. When I ask him for toast, he will take it out of the toaster and put it on a plate for me. He will also play more with his other toys instead of displaying them in rows.

Yesterday, when Alex had his third adjustment, Caroline told me that his neck now feels normal compared to when she first saw him. She will need to work on other areas now and we booked another two appointments for next week.

I am so grateful to her and I know she really wanted to help.

No comments: