Thursday, June 12, 2008

Typical!

If the phone company has 80% of their customers like me, they would have gone bankrupt in the first month. The only reason we have a phone at home is for emergency and for family to call us. I am more of an email person and leave talking when we are face to face.

My phone hardly rings and even if it does, it's very seldom and we know who's at the other end. If the phone doesn't ring once all day, it's quite normal (I know .... I'm weird right?) Anyway, at about 5:00pm, I picked up the phone to ring our Satellite company and realised that the phone's not working. I looked around to see what the problem was ...... guess what? Alex turned the main switch off.

Without thinking twice, I turned it on and used the phone. Upon putting down the phone, it rang immediately and it was Julia, one of the EarlyBird trainers to remind us of next week's meeting.

An email arrived later, it was Adrinna. Here's what she said "I am convinced now that you are never home. Tried calling you a few times today with no answer. Even the answering machine don’t pick up…did it go out too??? "

Ouch ..... lol

No comments: