Sunday, June 22, 2008

NOW or NEVER!

Alex will not take NO or WAIT for an answer. He won't take any nonsense if he wants something done NOW.

This morning, he came to our room at 6:30am and gave me a big hug. He then said "Ma ma Juice". I was half asleep and looked at him with one eye opened. "Wait, mummy's still sleeping".

Alex said "No" and pull me up. I then said "Give kiss and then mummy wake up". He said "No" again.

I then said "No Kiss? then ... go get it yourself". In a nano second, he was up, climbed over me, ran downstairs.

I heard some appliance opened, I thought it was the fridge and then ran downstairs. Guess what I saw? He had his bottle in his hand and looked at me with a smile.

I had to laugh and gave him a big hug. I don't know how he knew that the clean bottles are in the dishwasher. But he knew.

Don't underestimate Alex! He is one four year old with some character.

No comments: