Friday, June 13, 2008

My knight and shinning armour ....

Talking about men trying to help .... a Damsel in distress? ha ha ha

Jeremy came home from work chirpy and funny this morning. Looked like the airport wasn't that busy last night. So, when he is not tired, he is the most loveable guy you've ever met. But when he is tired, you wished you'll never see him again. He is one extreme from another and knowing him like I do, I would not change a single thing about him. He is after all the love of my life .... (here's where you're supposed to say awwww ...)

Anyway, he made a funny face pulling his tongue out at me and wiggle it about. I then said "So, you think you are one of those Kivian?" He looked at me and said "What do you mean?" I said "you know? those natives from New Zealand? like those rugby players?"

"Oh you mean Kiwian. It's KIWIAN not Kivian" he said. All of a sudden, it struck me, the natives are called Maori and Kiwian does not exist in the dictionary.

I started laughing out loud and roll over. He looked at me all puzzled. I told him and he looked at me and said "I was only trying to help!"

It was too funny not to write this in my blog and told him that I will. We had a good laugh and he said "I'll never escape from this will I?"

Sorry to say "No, Darling ... not a chance!"

No comments: