Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 5 (Orlando - Tallahassee)

Road trip day!

Driving over five hours and over 200 miles from Orlando to Tallahassee, we've finally arrived at our true destination.

We arrived earlier than planned to find an empty house. My sister Adrinna is busy picking up stuff from shops for the big day. Bill and Erin practising for the Big day at the temple while Josh was still at school.

It wasn't long after that everyone finally got together. It was great to see my niece and nephew. I realized how much I missed them. Alex picked up from where he left last year. He instantly bond with his cousins and soon played chasing and wrestling together.

Adrinna offered to cut Alex's hair as we failed to get this done at home. It was amazing how Alex sat so still and cooperative. She did a great job!

I didn't get to talk to Adrinna after that as she had to go to the temple again.

We went to bed early.

No comments: