Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Light as a feather ..... the wind could just sweep me off my feet.

I had my haircut today. I feel so alive and young and I could go on and on but I am not. The hair does play a big part on one's wellbeing.

My stylist recommended a shoulder length layer. I wasn't really sure at first but then I thought ... what the heck - try something new and I may just like it.

True enough, as I see the finishing touch to my hair ..... I loved it.

After my haircut, I felt so light and my mood instantly lifted and made me want to make myself look nice more often. I am so tired of looking mumsie with no make up and wearing the same old thing when I have a whole wardrobe of nice clothes and accessories. It's what the hair does to you I tell ya.

Anyway, I went shopping for some make up after my haircut and bought some nail colour as well. I am going to make myself look nice from now on.

When I walked in the door, Jeremy could not get his eyes off me. I thought he was disappointed as he liked my hair long but to my surprise he loved it. He said a few more things which I had to censor and for my ears only. Anyhow ... it was a very flattering comment and I like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice hair!!! Now you look like a teenager. It is true, a minor change can propel a bigger change. When you look good, you want to look even better.Way to go>>>>>>>