Thursday, July 10, 2008



Alex's first face painting experience.

It's was a surprise for us to see Alex came back from school with his face painted yesterday. I supposed they might as well use the face painter's service since they have hired her for the day.

Yesterday was supposed to be Sports/Fun Day at the school. Unfortunately, they had to cancel it at the very last minute because it rained.

It's great that Alex allowed his face to be painted and that's another milestone to celebrate.

Talking about milestone, Jeremy and I had our milestone as well.

Last night, for the very first time in five years, we shared a bottle of champagne and watch movies together. It's nice to be able to do this and not worried. For a very long time, I could not get myself to sit down and have a drink with Jeremy because I was afraid that Alex might wake up in the middle of the night and needed me.

Alex has been sleeping through the night since early this year and this gives us a lot of quality time together as a couple.

Don't get me wrong, we love our son to bits but we need some space sometimes.

No comments: