Monday, August 13, 2007

Took Alex to the GP to be referred to a Urologist.

A date has been set in September to have his "Family Jewel" examined again. Most likely, Alex will have to have a circumcision done.

My cough is clearing and this irritating little lump of mucus stuck somewhere and I have this urge to cough the bloody thing out.

Took Alex to Sainsburys this morning after the doctor's appointment, he is just so very cute. Smiling to everyone trying to get their attention. Unfortunately, not all Brits embraces the multi-cultural society that Britain has become - especially some OAPs. No smile from this "old git" behind us at the checkout. I could not believe anyone could resists Alex's cheeky smiles.

I find it really hard to make friends with the English. You could never get an honest answer from them - I mean, they are nice to you because they want to be seen as polite but as soon as you turn your back, it's something else. Perhaps, I have some form of Asperger Syndrome (only applicable in the UK) myself - I cannot read the facial expression and body language of the Brits.

A good example is the family support group. Everyone talk like friends in the centre and as soon as you walk out, they don't even look at you or anything. How bizarre?

I miss Malaysia so much, I missed my family and friends. What you see is what you get.

No comments: