Sunday, August 05, 2007

Felt like my lungs will collapse any minute.

I have been coughing since Thursday and I am supposed to get worst before I could get better. Right this minute, it feels like I might drop dead before I had the chance to recover.

I've tried everything in the past but nothing seemed to work. So, this time .... I didn't bothered to take anything. Last night - I could not sleep, so yesterday morning I went to the Chinese supermarket in Reading to get a bottle of "King To Nimjiom Pei Pa Kao".

After taken three times (the last was 5 minutes ago), the cough is not as intense - but rather more effective. I hope I could get back to sleep soon.

I'll just watch some chinese series that I downloaded from Veoh.com (Sue told me about this site two days ago and it's rather good).

2 comments:

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

If you need any remedies from this part of the world then just let me know. Tanya's mum seems to have a potion or lotion for everything.

Christine Hoh said...

Thanks but it would not be quick enough to relief this nasty cough. I have lost my voice completely.