Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The silent resentment, the unspoken truth - all revealed.

I don't know what happened tonight - suddenly, we stopped talking. No good night kiss nor "Good Night Sweetheart".

I was told that I wasn't spending time with my son today. I was either at the computer playing games or reading my novel. I agree - I did that but I was not ignoring my son. I just wanted to chill out for a day. He always said that I need to chill out and have some "me" time to myself. I wrongly assumed that it's OK to do that today.

I don't get to go out to work, to meet another adult to talk about anything. He was working last Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and slept all morning Tuesday. Those few days, I had Alex all to myself almost all day. Alex is at the stage where he wants maximum attention and I had to give it to him. I am not blaming anyone here but sadly I misread signs - I am a straight forward person and if someone tell me something, I take it literally.

He is not a bad person. He is just cranky when he is tired - he has been to they gym this morning for the first time after what seems like a lifetime ago. But I shouldn't be so understanding all the time, making excuses for everyone that it's OK to take it out on me when "one" is tired. I don't do that to anyone and don't deserved to be at the receiving end.

There goes .... I have let it out of my system.

No comments: