Sunday, June 17, 2007

Connie made every mum proud. She started singing at two and look what she's achieved.

Alex started to sing or hum "twinkle twinkle little star" with perfect note at two as well. He has a few favourites and "Wheels on the bus" is his latest craze. BINGO, Grand Duke of York, Old McDonalds, This Old Man and a few not so familiar ones. I bet I could tell what they are if I listen carefully.

The final for "Britain's Got Talent" is on tonight and there are quite a few act that really deserved to be there. If Connie didn't win, it would still be OK because Simon Cowell gave her a £1million contract. Now, which mum wouldn't be proud of that?

There's another child act, eleven year-old Bessie performed Mary Poppin's "Supercalifragelisticex blah blah blah" and I think it's absolutely fabulous. She is super talented and very very cheeky. I wouldn't say she is beautiful but she has this likability factor and I just want to hug her.

When Alex was just a baby, I told Jeremy that when he turn four, I want to put him into Stagecoach. A weekly three hour training of singing, acting and dancing - it gives great confidence to children. Maybe one day, when he starts to talk - I can still put him in.

No comments: