Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Congratulate me everyone.... I passed my driving test today!

I was so nervous throughout the test and when it was over, it was a relief. The examiner said "Ms Hoh, I am delighted to inform you that you have passed your test". I could not believe what I was hearing. He gave me the test report and asked me to sign at the bottom. My hand was shaking and I could not recognise my own signature.

I have on minor fault. My instructor was sitting behind and observed the test - he knew where the fault was. I was lucky enough to get the emergency stop (the examiner will only do this one in every four or five test he gives) and I forgot to look at my blind spot before moving on.

I am glad it's over and done. The next thing on my list to do is go back to my course.

1 comment:

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

Congratulations Christine, and well done. So you're finally legal !