Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh Oh

"Oh Oh" and he ran out of the dining room.


We came down to make him juice this morning and while I was in the kitchen, Alex said "Oh Oh" and I said "I don't like the sound of that .... what did you do?"

He held my hand and led me to the dining room and there it was ....... my beautiful lilies are droopy.

Well duh Mummy .... cut flowers do need water you know! 

After six years of not having cut flowers in the house, I totally forgotten that you have to constantly check if there's water in the vase.

No it wasn't for Valentines. My friend came for lunch last Sunday and she brought me Lilies. They are lovely and filled the house with it's beautiful fragrance. I may consider having cut flowers in the house again .... since I bought a lovely vase earlier this week.

So .... oh oh is not always ... I did something mummy but more like you didn't do anything.

No comments: