Sunday, November 16, 2008

Too good to be true

Since having Alex, we have never had a sleep in past 6:00am. Well unless one of us get up and let the other sleep.

Jeremy went to work early this morning, so I won't expect to get some peace after 6:00am.

Normally, it would be "ma ma baa" and then "ma ma ba ha" that's bath and breakfast.

So, when I was awakened by the sounds of click clack cluck and followed by the strumming of a guitar, I knew he was up to no good. I turned over and saw 7:45am on the clock and quickly jumped out of bed.

Ran to the room next door and guess what greet my presence?

Alex holding a bunch of colour pencil smiling. On the floor, pieces of play dough in a line all over the room and the guitar on the floor.

Jeremy's guitar has gone through a lot since Alex. Look, check and found nothing suspicious looking on the surface.

As I pick the guitar up, I heard something in the hollow. Shook it and then parts of mr, mrs and miss potato head started to fall out one by one.Balloons and pieces of tissues all been hiding in there as well.

So, this is how my son keep himself entertain while mummy is sleeping. Well, I'm glad it's nothing serious but I ache for Jeremy's guitar.

Well, bye bye sleep and hello clean the mess up now.

I was in time to catch him before he start being Picasso and put his masterpiece on my wall.

Too good to be true. There will alway be something.

No comments: