Sunday, September 28, 2008

What's the worst thing that can happen if you are contented with life?


As I was flipping through a Business Franchise magazine this morning, I realised that ..... even if you have money to invest, your Franchisor may not want you. They look for people who have a strong desire to succeed and to make more money for themselves and eventually the Franchisor.

All of a sudden, I realised that I no longer have the desire to make loads of money or to make enemies. I am way too contented with my life and having a roof over my head, food on the table and a healthy close-knit family is all I wanted in life. I have been searching almost all my adult life for that missing puzzle, what do I want in life? I've finally found it. 

The worst that could happen is no Franchisor or company looking for employee with a desire to succeed would want me.

No comments: