Thursday, September 11, 2008

Things are once again back to normal.


Alex is settling in well at Rainbow. He comes back with a report from school everyday informing us of his activities for the day. He has been very vocal and learning to write numbers and letters. This week's number and letter are '1' and 'S'. 

My friends' children Lia and Tomas joined Rainbow on Monday. I haven't had a chance to speak to them yet but I think Rainbow will help them as much as it helped us.

Now that Alex is settling in well, I am itching to do something with my free time. Last week, I went to a Franchise Show in Reading and found one really interesting business. The set up cost is low but there is a monthly fee to pay irregardless if you make money or not.

I know I can make it if I am prepared to put time and effort into the business, but something has to give and I am not prepared to sacrifice the time with my family. My priorities have changed and I know my sisters will say that I am mad. Why on earth would I not want to make more money when I have the opportunity?

I have done the putting all my time in making money and I have also made some money during those days. Having money and no time for your love ones? Is it really worth it? 

Things happen for a reason and there will always be something else that may eventually be right for us. I know what my priorities are and just have find something that will work around them.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are not getting that comment from me...that's for sure. I gave 13 years of my life to raise my children. I treasured every moment of it and enjoyed them very much. Now I am going to go back to the working world, it is rather daunting but I think I am ready.