Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Gannet at home.

Alex has been eating non-stop and I wonder what next.

The weather is not getting any better and I ran out of outdoor places to take him. I don't really want to take him to indoor playgrounds because of his fear of noise, echo and my fear of him getting something from other kids.

He is very much home bound these few days and he eats because he is bored. He still watch Bob the Builder and he still comes to me (what seemed like every 5 minutes) for snacks. It's one thing after the other and I am getting weaker by the minute.

He still goes to bed at six-ish and wakes at 5:00 in the morning. And this time, he wants me to be awake too. I am totally lacked of sleep. I have no will to live ..... ha ha ha

I just hope school starts tomorrow!

No comments: