Monday, April 21, 2008

Things are getting better.

I think we are back on track with Alex. He stopped pulling his pants down and have been asking for help with toileting again.

Sleeping is now a problem. He has been coming to my bed at 3:30am for two nights now. First night, when he came to my bed, I was too exhausted to get him back into his bed. I let him sleep with me but it was too small for the three of us, Jeremy got up and went to sleep on Alex's bed.

Last night, he came to me again and about the same time. I let him sleep on my bed and I went to sleep on his bed. He woke Jeremy up at 6:00am and he hasn't stopped since.

Where did he get all these energy? Both Jeremy and I are having a tough time keeping up with him.

I would advise anyone who wants to start a family to do it early. I had Alex at 34 and Jeremy at 39. It's hard to keep up with a toddler at our age and way too exhausting to have a child who doesn't sleep enough.

No comments: