Thursday, April 03, 2008

Could it be fated?

The best part about our relationship (Jeremy and me) is that we can talk about anything to each other. No matter how busy our day had been, we always find time to talk. We wind each other up for fun but we almost always end up agreeing with each other.

I said I wanted a red Toyota RAV4 some time ago and Jeremy said that I could have one if I can find one that is less that 10 miles from us, automatic and diesel. I said "OK ... you better not regret what you said, coz if I found one .... you better get it for me." He said OK and laughed.

I didn't know why he laughed until I went online searching for all the requirements: Red, automatic, diesel and guess what? Toyota don't do a diesel automatic for RAV4 only for their bigger models. Now I know why he laughed and so confident.

This morning, as I was about to get out of bed, he said ... "you know what? if you really want a RAV4, it doesn't matter if it's not diesel as you don't use the car that much anyway. I think you can get one if you find one that you liked." I could not believe my ears ....

I took Alex to nursery ... came home ... went online to Toyota website and put in all the requirements .... RAV4, red, automatic .... and ......

RAV4, red, automatic, 2 miles from RGxx xxx (I could not believe my eyes) I told Jeremy and asked him to call the dealership. He did ... we arranged for a test drive and then .... after 2 hours from my search on Toyota website .....

We bought the CAR. I have my red RAV4 automatic!

Was it fated?

No comments: