Sunday, March 09, 2008




These were taken this morning and Boy ..... it's hard to take a decent photo of Alex lately. He'll try anything to not having his photo taken. Thanks to multi-shot on my camera, I managed to take a few nice ones.

Not much to update since Friday but this morning, he said "hello" and "how are you" quite clearly to my brother, Vincent over the phone.

I called home to find out the results from yesterday's Malaysian General Election and I am so happy with the results. Finally, Malaysians are doing what they were supposed to do long time ago. It's never too late and I think this will give the Government a "wake-up" call and start doing things for the people and not their own pockets.

I am not one who likes to talk about politics but I can no longer keep my silence because the Malaysia I once so proud of has gradually disappeared.
Lets hope this is the beginning of a good change.

2 comments:

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

Malaysia has voted for change. Let's hope Thailand isn't far behind.

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

Christine,
I saw Wired Magazine has a piece about autism in its February (I think) issue. I Googled it and came up with this story .. have you seen it?

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/the-language-of-autism/