Monday, February 11, 2008


My Little Chinese Boy!

This suit was tailored made for my friend Amelia's son Anson. Unfortunately, the tailor made it too small for him and fortunately, it fits Alex .... snug as a bug.

We had a potluck party on Saturday, inviting a few close friends to celebrate Chinese New Year together.

Our friend Jerome and his wife, Lucy just had a little boy - Brendan. He is one gorgeous little boy. Holding him in my arms reminded me of Alex when he was just a wee baba.

It was nice to have friends over and Alex was so excited about having his big brother Anson and big sister Brenda over. Jeremy made a mistake by telling him that they are coming on Friday night and guess what? We had no peace until they finally arrived at 1:00pm Saturday!

Anyway, our Alex is one lucky boy, he had his birthday presents early from our friends and our friends just cannot wait to see his expression when he opens the presents. We had to allow him to open them early. We have decided not to get Alex anything but deposit some money into his bank account. It's too soon after Christmas and he is still going through his Christmas presents. Buying him more toys or books would be a waste of money.

We had to be sensible although it sounded a bit mean. Anyway, I know I will get him a little something closer to his birthday and knowing me, I normally swallow my words - ha ha ha.

No comments: