Thursday, July 19, 2007

Finally, I get to sit down to update my blog. Alex is fast asleep and Jeremy's on night shift.

Alex did something new today. We were watching "Little Einsteins" with him this afternoon - if anyone has seen this programme before, you'll know what I'm talking about. But if you haven't, I will try to explain it to you.

When the Little Einsteins have a mission, they always go with their rocket. In order to get the rocket to fly, they will have to pat their laps to power up the rocket to 'blast off'. They always say help them to power up rocket and you are supposed to pat with them. Alex have never done this before - he has been watching this for sometime. Today, he just pat his lap when Leo (the character) asked him to. We were just so happy to see that and clapped with him and laughed.

He liked that and he laughed too.

My mum's having her hip replaced today. Got a text message from Adrinna to say that Mum's alright .... Hurray!!! I do hope that my mum would recover soon and able to walk again. She has been suffering and we all didn't want to see her suffer further and persuaded her to do the ops.

My Mum's strong and I have some of her in me. I know she will be OK and I am not worried.

No comments: