Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Alex woke me at 5:30am this morning. He slept through the night on his own bed - yippee!

Since we are all awake this early, I thought I'll dress him up like a little cowboy he is .....

He will be cowboy Alex in nursery today.

Not much to report on his progress as he is pretty much the same but a little cheekier than usual. He wanted his father's attention more - the whole of last week and this week.

Yesterday, his dad was reading his magazine and Alex wanted to play trainset with him. He went to his dad, took the magazine away from him, gave it to me and then went back to his dad and pull him up and point at the train.

We were both "gobsmacked" and gave him this "surprised and horror" look - he just laughed so hard it almost brought tears to our eyes. This is how cheeky our little monkey is nowadays.

I would give anything to see that again - it does show you how brilliantly spoiled he is.

I'll update more in a few hours time - after this wonderfully spoiled cowboy is at nursery. Cheerio!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: